Friday, June 4, 2021

In the ocean I see

I can  see from far away in the sea  beautiful dolphins with smooth skin and clear sparkly water.


 I could hear people splashing in the water and screaming 

“Yah i love the ocean”from behind me.


 I could also hear the dolphins , wailing  from a distance.  I could smell saltwater and hotdogs at the dairy.  


I could taste the saltwater when I hopped in the water and everyone was splashing everywhere.And I can see the dolphins doing a really cool trick in the water too.





1 comment:

  1. Ka pai, good work on your descriptive writing Epenesa! I love how you have used your senses to show what it would be like to be there. I wonder what other adjectives you could add?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about